Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

The origin of my blogging

What is in a blog? Who blogs? What do I include? These are all questions I have yet to learn, but I feel it is time for me to step into the 21st century and try something new!
In our new tech-savvy world, when we question something, the first thing we turn to is Google. So I did. The results I came up with were not the clearest, but pretty much as I had thought, the most interesting part of it was:
Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, Web pages, and other media related to its topic. (Thanks to Wikipedia)
So here is the question I have at hand, do I turn this into sharing what I find is interesting on YouTube, a special picture I see, or even perhaps a digital diary that may not be as personal as the one I had as a preteen? 
The questions will always answer themselves eventually, maybe a night of sleep would help as well. I guess we will find out soon enough! 
Good night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment