Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A quick reflection...

As the year quickly comes to an end, I've been reflecting on the years events, life changes, positives/negatives, and definitely the goals of 2012. Now when I saw goals, I do not mean the so called "resolutions " people commit to then completly forget about a week or so later. When I make goals I give better details, make sure they're for the most part realistic, and things that are truely good for my life, much more then weight loss goals, although those always exist.
So without going into extreme detail to where I need to write a novel, I will simply overview the things that come to mind; I'm sure there will be plenty more over the next few days. :-)
First of all, as always I am always thankful to have such amazing friends! Without my friends,  I'm not sure I'd survive. Between my best friend of 20yrs to new friends that have came into my life in 2011 (or back into my life for a few Lol), each one of my friends are very important to me.
Secondly, id like to reflect on how much stronger I've become towards my ex. Please don't take this wrong, I am not dwelling on the past, I am simply stating that I have made remarkable progress at growing "a backbone" ,standing up for myself,  and protecting my family.
Thirdly,  although the love department never withstands much good luck, I've also made progress there. First with mixed thoughts/emotions towards a dear friend of mine, which is better that we stayed friends; this gave me a chance to open up a bit. The second time wasn't really planned, but around my birthday I met (or reacquainted) with someone who seemed to be pretty good, and was good at making me laugh. Things went well, followed by a period we lost touch, but recently started hanging out again. I'm not sure how that will go or even how it stands, but as an optimist, at least I.opened up more then I thought was possible.
I'm sure there will be.more to come within the.next couple of days, but for now I'm pretty happy at the.accomplishments, big or small, that came in 2011. And this will help me realize what to plan for 2012 goals!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment