Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It makes sense in some countries ;-)

A quick confused message of appreciation (don't worry, that makes sense in some countries Lol). I don't know who ever reads this, if anyone, but I have to admit that after about 5 months of blogging or at least starting a blot, I feel much better. My friends don't have to listen to me vent about as much, I don't have to feel like I sound like a broken record, although I know I do, but its to a web blog rather than a person to judge. Lol
Typically I'm optimistic,  or try to be as much as I can, as independent as I can, and as strong as I can be to give me daughter everything she needs (physically, emotionally, etc). These things will never change, just.like the love I have for my friends who stand by me through everything and most of all those people in my life who can make me smile.
My life may not be perfect, but ill never stop improving it. Previous blog additions have ranted enough about my confusions in life (such as "honesty:...") so i need not say more, at least for now, but no matter what, in some countries it makes sense! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment