Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Is Enough Really Enough?

When is it time to say that you have had enough? When is it ok to admit that you cannot handle everything thrown onto you? When is enough really enough?
There's probably no clear answer to any of these questions, but we all have to ask them at some point. I will be the first to admit that I have been known to be a little stubborn, independent, or strong willed. I have become pretty efficient with stress management, which also includes being amazing at hiding my feelings; even when it becomes too much.
So what then? What is there to do, logically? There is no time to cry, plus what good does crying do? There are not many people to talk to about certain issues, and the few close friends I do still have don't share the same experiences (yes, I know that no two people have the exact same experience - but this isn't even remotely close) which makes it extremely difficult to explain. Do you sleep it off? This has normally been a great answer except I run on such a full schedule already that there is hardly any time to sleep and lately I just simply haven't been able to fall asleep. The only option I have came up with is to possibly blog about it, this is still new for me, but maybe it will help me feel better even if no one ever reads this... preferably if no one ever reads this.
First, I will say that this in not about any person, especially a guy. Like I said before, my schedule is already packed full with enough to worry about little alone another addition (no offense to anyone). In fact, this isn't even about one specific issue at all. This is a build up of months of little things bothering me and then adding a few huge catastrophes to the mix has caused pure chaos inside of my head. Only one person has asked me about any of it, so I know I still do well managing stress, because honestly who wants to be around someone with a chip on their shoulder with no explanation of why? And really, what good does that do?? None!
The answer, the one I think is right, is to get my big girl panties on and give 'um hell! It wouldn't be me to just let some issue, no matter the size, simply run me over. I will always fight for what I think is right, just, or deserved; so there is no stopping now! The key to all of this is to be able to stop the chaos long enough to organize it all, sort each problem, and match it with a potential solution.
Now, after having a 5 paragraph long argument with myself via blog (isn't that what blogging is for??), I better start preparing for war. One day I will be able to relax and enjoy life for a moment, at least that's what I'm working towards, but to get to that point I must use my youthfulness to conquer the existing and future obstacles.
What do you say when obstacles want to get in the way of your happiness?? "BRING IT ON!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment