Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2012

Tequila

So, this is a topic that has been on my mind all day, what happens with tequila...? People might have different effects from tequila, such as but not limited to: anger, rage, frustration, uncontrollable giggling, sudden urges to strip off their clothing, table dancing, whorish behavior and/or pregnancy. What is the effects on me? Much different! Granted it does put me into a good mood, I may giggle like a school girl, and there may or may not be dancing involved, but the one major effect is word vomit. (For those who don't know the meaning of this, it simply means saying anything and/or everything that comes to your mind no matter what it is or who it effects.)
While some of my friends are terrified to come around me after a margaritta for fear of what might be said, there's a few of my friends who absolutely love this effect and they even encourage it! I have one group of friends where we always meet for a margaritta, it helps us relax, rewind, and vent a bit... or in some cases a lot. Lol! One friend says she loves when I have tequila because its entertaining to her since I don't have anything bad to ever say to her, which is true.
Now, please don't misunderstand this, I don't go out of my way to be mean to someone ever or start fights, I just lose that filter we have that lets us know what thoughts are appropriate and polite to say aloud.
My main thought is how bad is this really? The only things I say are what I'm thinking, which in some cases might not be the best time/place/people to say it around, but freedom of speech is an American right, right? Some of the things that are said might be things I think but wouldn't ever say due to fear or "lack of balls" as some say. For instance, calling someone out who blows you off constantly,  that might be considered a good thing, maybe as a esteem boost or mind reliever when/if you get an answer. That is much better then those times where worse things are said such as "you know how I know you're gay?" To a complete stranger passing by or telling random embarrassing stories about yourself that you normally wouldn't tell anyone besides your best friends. (Those moments get a bit awkward!)
So, maybe there is an answer to fix this , but maybe its not such a bad side effect as long as I'm at the right place with the right crowd.
Just a random thought for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment